Our aims are:
- To provide a warm, clean, safe and fun environment in whichchildren can relax and play;
- To offer a varied and stimulating programme of activities whichis responsive to the interests of each child;
- To create a friendly atmosphere based on mutual respectbetween both children and adults;
- To promote positive behaviour;
- To provide contrasting areas where children can choose to playor be quiet;
- To provide a healthy menu of food.
To book just go onto School Money.
Here’s something to make with your little explorers! All you need are two toilet rolls or a kitchen roll cut in half to make a pair of binoculars! Decorate them with coloured paper, paints, felt pens or stickers. You can even attach a piece of string or ribbon so your child can hang them round their neck. Great to take outside in the garden or for a walk in the woods to see what they can spot!
Let Boo know if you’d like to share an art activity. Email me on email@example.com
I know it’s still November, but just in case you want to think ahead to Christmas and what your children could make as presents… Here is a really easy fudge recipe that would make a great gift for someone with a sweet tooth. It’s basically marshmallows and icing sugar…yum! Try not to eat it all while you’re making it!
Let Boo know if you’d like to share a recipe. Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org